1С:ERP provides efficient manufacturing process management: from competent use of resources and cost reduction to flexible operational management and high quality customer service.
Operational Manufacturing Management
To organise manufacturing resources (equipment) the solution offers features for specifying a structure of work centers that are a part of manufacturing space.
1С:ERP can record organizational solutions aimed at overcoming peak loads that arise when generating a manufacturing schedule (for example, work shifts changing, one-time work schedule changing) and provide effective use of human resources.
Route sheets describe completion parameters of a separate technological operation group. Resource specifications are filled based on methods sheets.
You can form performer teams for collective execution of any work type. You can record the individual contribution of each team member using an individual labor participation coefficient. The team staff is flexible for customisation and can be specified during the manufacturing process.
A manufacturing plan is generated for arbitrary time intervals and is split by periods specified in the selected planning scenario. Based on manufacturing plans, you can evaluate the demand for human resources and compare manufacturing plans and purchase plans as well as control plan fulfilment.
The Customer order, Order for internal consumption, Repair order documents form the demand for products that can be satisfied via manufacturing.
The solution offers a unified method to satisfy the demand, regardless of its source – Manufacturing Order documents using.
To execute manufacturing processes on the interplant level, you can use a manufacturing schedule that is a calendar schedule of manufacturing stages.
The results of manufacturing schedule calculation are presented with a sequential disclosure of information by stages. It provides a better visualization and simplifies processing order line specifications with large nesting.
When replanning, a manufacturing schedule is regenerated with changes for specific orders considering priorities, the current situation and the changed initial data.
To compile an optimal operational schedule for work centers by selected criteria, you can use MES instruments.
MES (from English ‒ Manufacturing Execution System) is a manufacturing executive system providing operational planning and manufacturing dispatching.
When managing manufacturing processes in departments using the operation planning method, MES allows to:
- generate and dispatch route sheets;
- generate an operation manufacturing schedule;
- issue (print) shift-day jobs;
- control deadline of manufacturing schedule execution;
- create product release;
- register employee output.
Simple Operation Management
You can manage manufacturing by transactions without generating a complete schedule for work centers. The solution offer the following simple operation management features:
- use of operation route description;
- operations are executed according to order;
- registering of actual operations execution.
Series in Manufacturing
Manufacturing supports serial accounting of materials, semi-finished products, and products. Series use is set in dimension of products and services kinds, departments and specifications. You can set the series accounting policies for the specified departments in the parameters of products and services kinds.
The following series accounting policies are supported in manufacturing:
- Reference series specification;
- Remaining series management;
- FEFO auto calculation of remaining series;
- FEFO management of remaining series;
- Accounting of self-cost by series.
Product and service items movement considering series is recorded in the following reports:
- Released products cost analysis – control of release cost of separate product batches (by series);
- Manufacturing cost analysis – information on material series movement;
- Material and work movement in manufacturing – information on material series movement;
- Application of product and service series ‒ content of a product, in manufacturing of which a specific series of materials (semi-finished products) was used, is shown as a tree;
- Product and service series movement – the report records series movement with specification of a vendor, moving warehouses, manufacturing departments, product kinds, in manufacturing of which the series was used, customers.
Release Without Manufacturing Orders
You can use the functionality of product release without orders to record single-stage and multi-stage manufacturing processes being executed by several departments in different reporting periods.
Features of release without orders:
- Availability of manufacturing capacities for execution is not assessed;
- Necessary material availability in unfinished manufacturing is provided regardless of registered releases. The Material transfer to manufacturing documents are created manually or based on orders for transfer to manufacturing;
- Labor costs of executors are fixed during the reporting period by Employee output documents with an operation kind By manufacturing without direction regardless of the releases by time and record sequence;
- Cost is calculated for the released products;
- Material and labor costs for products, a full processing cycle of which is not finished as of the reporting period end, remain in the unfinished manufacturing and are subject to allocation in the next reporting periods by actual release registering.
You can analyze the results of product release using the Product release report, which shows the release volume of the manufacturing departments for certain periods.
Registering Employee Output
When registering employee output, you can keep records of labor costs for execution of manufacturing processes (manufacturing) and works for arbitrary purposes (other works).
Information on labor costs for products released in the reporting period is fixed in the Write off release costs document.Allocated labor costs form the allocation base for labor compensation expenses received by the department based on the data of the Recording of salary in financial accounting documents.